Work & Career
In today's complex world, it can feel difficult and overwhelming to deal with the everyday pressures we face at our jobs. Many of us juggle multiple roles and responsibilities at home and at work. It can be challenging to manage the multitude of demands we are confronted with in our lives and find balance. Issues in the workplace can lead to significant emotional distress, anxiety, and depression.
Our team of therapists are experienced in helping you navigate work-related issues, using interventions that are tailored to each your unique needs. Techniques such as cognitive-behavioral therapy, interpersonal skills training, and mindfulness meditation are effective ways to help resolve emotional distress associated with work and career issues.
Examples of some common workplace issues are:
- Interpersonal conflict or lack conflict-resolution or assertiveness skills
- Negotiating salaries, raises, or promotions
- Difficult co-workers and bosses
- Harassment, discrimination, or hostile work environments
- Job burnout, lack of motivation, or low job satisfaction
- Performance issues or poor job fit
- Difficulty concentrating
- Challenges of work-life balance
We also offer coaching for individuals who are looking for help with more focused and specific issues. To find out more, please refer to our Coaching page.